The PTA takes great interest in the development of the College. Class-wise PTA meetings are held twice every year and two representatives, from parents, a male and a female, are selected from each class to the General Council. The General Council elects the Vice President, Secretary and Executive committee members.
The details of the office bearers of the Association (2020- 2021) are given below:
- Dr. Biju Thomas, Principal (President)
- Prof. Mercyamma Francis (Vice President)
- Dr. Jyothi Susan Abraham (Secretary) 9496267020
- Ms. Pushpa Baby Thomas (Joint Secretary)
- Mr. Vijeesh Vijayan (Treasurer)
- Dr. Selvy Zavier (Teacher Representative)
- Dr. Sharath P. Nath (Teacher Representative)
- Dr. Aparna Thankappan (Teacher Representative)
- Mr. Muhammed Naushad (Parent Representative) 8714405383
- Mr. Thomas Varghese (Parent Representative) 9446138920
- Ms. Rachel George (Parent Representative) 9946646765
Main Projects of PTA for last 6 years
2013-14:Public announcement system
2014-15: Toilets for girls near Chemistry department & installation of solar lights.
2015-16: Incinerator for waste disposal
2016-17: Drinking water and rain water harvesting facilities
2017-18: Renovation of the stage of college auditorium
2018-19: Furnishing of Women’s Hall and installation of incinerators
2019-20: Planting lawn grass on the college football ground.